New electoral and district organisers were appointed for the Sri Lanka Freedom Party today, December 16.
The letters of appointment were handed over by the President Maithripala Sirisena at the president’s official residence.
The following appointments have been made:
- M.S.M Sakaullah as the Joint Organiser for the Negombo Electorate
- D.R. Indu Gunathilake, M. Nihal Wijayananda and G.K. Upali Chandrasena as Organisers for the Ratnapura District
- Shakthriya Rajaputra Weerasinghe and Mahinda Bandara Bakmeewewa as Organisers of the Sri Lanka Freedom Party for the Kurunegala District
- Chandranath Weeraman as Matara District Organiser
- Y.J. Bandula Sarath Kumara as Digamadulla District Organiser.
According to the President’s Media Division, Former Vice Chairman of the Maha Oya Pradeshiya Sabha K.T. Senaratne of the United National Party and R.M.C.M. Gnarathne, a UNP Youth Front activist of Maha Oya, met and pledged their support to the President.