Bloemendhal Police area & Vijayapura GS in Wellampitiya Police area will be released from isolation with effect from 05:00 AM on Monday (07).
Meanwhile, Hunupitiya GS division in Kollupitiya, 60 watta in Kurunduwatta and Kokila road in Wellawatta will be isolated from 5 am from tomorrow.
Following areas will be under isolation from 5.00 am tomorrow:
– Hunupitiya Grama Niladhari Division in Slave Island police area
– Hata Watta (60-Watta) in Cinnamon Gardens police area
– Kokila Road in Wellawatte police area
– Wattala Police Division: Kerawalapitiya, Hekiththa, Kurunduhena, Evariwatta, and Welikadamulla Grama Niladhari Divisions
– Peliyagoda Police Division: Peliyagodawatta, Peliyagoda Gangabada, Meegahawatta, and Pattiya-North Grama Niladhari Divisions
– Kiribathgoda Police Division: Welegoda-North Grama Niladhari Division
The following areas in the Colombo districts will remain under isolation until further notice:
– Modara, Kotahena, Grandpass, Aduruppu Street, Dam Street, Keselwatta, Maligawatta, Dematagoda, and Maradana police areas
– Slave Island police area: Wekanda Grama Niladhari Division
– Wellampitiya police area: Salamulla Grama Niladhari Division and ‘Laksandha Sevana’ Housing Scheme
– Mattakkuliya police area: South of Ferguson Road, ‘Randiya Uyana’ Housing Scheme
Areas declared as isolated in the remaining districts will continue to remain under isolation until further notice.